A, B, C, D, E skills?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You can get the FIG code of points (ie the elite code) at www.fig-gymnastics.org

Women's USAG uses a different code, and a number of the values are different; you have to purchase this code from the USAG website (though there are a number of websites and youtube montages that list skill values; perhaps somebody else can provide a link to these?)

Website for JO Code of Points

Hi Boatergal! I found this link to be VERY useful in answering my daughter's questions when she is putting together her "Olympic Dream Routine" LOL:D.

Gymnstands - A Gymnastics Website

The site breaks down the requirements for USAG 5-10, then lists the common JO elements for UB BB FX VT (I stopped counting at 150!!!), and their value (A,B,C,D,E). Hope this helps!:)

Unfortunately, that site has not been updated recently and is quite outdated. Many of the requirements and vault SVs listed are incorrect.

Hi Gymkat! Thanks for the heads up...can you tell me which start values for vault have changed?

A lot of the twisting vaults have been devalued by .2 in L9/10. A FHS is now an 8.6, a 1/2 on 1/2 off is an 8.7, a FHS full is a 9.0, a 1/2 on 1/1 off is an 8.9. I don't have my table with me, and those are just the changes that I know from memory. Also, the L9 vault chart will be different next year.

Also, a straddle back on bars is a B. I didn't have time to look at their values closely, but that stuck out to me as I scanned through it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back