A delayed intro

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone,

Sorry for jumping right into regular postings without a "formal" intro. I'm a gym parent from the Northeast who has two girls competing: one 10yo at L4 (training 5) and one 13yo at L7 (maybe training 8 but not sure).

I have been for a while in search of a forum like this for gymnastics -- one with a broad and high traffic diverse community who is eager to share its views and experience. I gave up about a year ago but nothing worth following was found. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here and will occasionally throw in my 2 cents worth.

Hello and welcome to CB! I think you find this forum full of great parent, coaches etc. all very helpful and full of great info.

I have a 6 year old Level 4 and a 5 year old who is trying figure skating....

Welcome. I think you have found what you are looking for. Lots of great people, lots of great info, even some (respectful) debates on issues sometimes.

I have a 6 year old (almost 7) that will be doing her 2nd year of level 4 this year. :) And a 3 year old that wants to be just like her big sister.

Hello! Welcome! My dd (10 years old) just finished competing Level 4 this year and is training Level A MDL (comparable to Level 5) right now. Last year was her first year of gymnastics and this site was a godsend!!! I really did help with all my questions and I learned a lot! Plus, there are very many nice supportive people here that are very knowledgable about gymnastics and about being great supportive parents and coaches. Enjoy!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back