WAG A Final Salute

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD will be moving over to high school cheer (gasp). It's the first school related activity she's ever participated in so she's really excited. I think she'll also do some coaching and possibly take the judging exam with me. I'm sure it won't take long for all of us to adjust.

Yikes! The "dark" side! My older gymmie also 'retired' and moved onto HS cheer. She has taught rec and although she misses gym (would never admit to me, but I know she's said to others) she would never come back. Sigh.

Good luck to your DD!

And enjoy these last two years with your DD. Junior and senior year go by so fast. You will have so much more time to enjoy these last years of high school with your daughter (who will, let's face it, always be a gymnast -- given that she made it this far and this long in the sport).

My son is about to graduate. Every day I look at the fridge and see a picture of him as a toothless six-year-old holding a diminutive soccer ball and then he will come downstairs...a 6 foot tall young man who is about to go off to college.

It blows my mind.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back