A girl in my gym broke her arm yesterday.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coincidentally, she was my "Little Sister". It was a clean break, Thank God. She was doing a squat on, and kind of tumbled of the low bar, and put her right arm down and *SNAP*, it was broken. Nobody else thought it was broken, but I saw the way it jerked, and then after that she couldn't move it. And I also knew something was wrong, because Mattie(That's her name) she just doesn't cry unless something is seriously, majorly wrong. She full-on straddled the beam once, and laughed.

Anyways, to get to the point, I want to get her something extra-special for her "Get Well" present, because I'm her Big Sister, and also I love that kid. Any ideas?

Maybe a teddy bear with tape around the arm where she broke it? I've always through that was a cute idea. Hope it heals quickly.

I agree the teddy bear would be a cute idea. How old is she exactly? That'll help us come up with ideas :)

Oh and I was going to try my squat on tonight for the first time in like, 7 and a half years and now I may just be too scared to try!

I hope she heals quickly, how scary!

~Katy

My suggestion would be the teddy-bear idea. Old, but a cute idea. Maybe get a polar bear or a panda one instead of your typical brown bear.

She's 8 and a half.

I ended up getting her one of those "Shining Star" things that you put on the internet and get your own star and name it and whatnot. She really liked it, seeing she is a "Webkinz" user. I put tape around the arm and she thought it was sooo cute. :)

Thank y'all for your help!

P.S.- I got to sign the cast first. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back