A little good luck - PLEEEASE!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymmomOR1127

Okay - DD's next meet is Saturday. She went to this same meet last year and had one of those "off" days. Her arms collapsed on vault, she got tripped up on floor, fell off beam, and the most memorable, did an "accidental giant" on bars(you could hear everyone's gasps throughout the gym)!:eek:

This year she has been doing very good so far, has scored above a 9 on all events except vault, which has been in the mid 8's. She is feeling confident about this meet, and so am I, but a little extra luck can't hurt!!

Funny question - - - Do any of you parents have trouble sleeping the night before a meet? My daughter does just fine, but I am the one that can't seem to get to sleep!!

Thanks!!!

Sending the Good Luck Fairy your way. I am sleeping much better now that DD is really loving competing and no longer nervous.

My DD also has a meet Saturday - our first one that is not at the crack of dawn !!

Good luck! I remember my oldest daughters first time competing-her first level 4 meet. She is a natural born performer with a lot of personality, so went right to sleep! I on the other hand... Was a wreck! I stayed up until 1 in the morning- had 3 cups of water-checked on her twice. LOL, I was pretty nervous, I am sure your DD will do just fine! If she had an off day last year, she knows what is all about and how to pull it off!

Good luck and keep us updated!:)

Sending the Good Luck Fairy your way. I am sleeping much better now that DD is really loving competing and no longer nervous.

My DD also has a meet Saturday - our first one that is not at the crack of dawn !!

Good luck to your DD also! I love those later start meets! Ours is an early one, so I will definitely be hitting the coffee stand!

Good Luck to her!! Returning to a gym with bad memories is always a challenge! I would just be super focused and ended up doing better at places i was worried about!! =)

Good luck again hope it's a great meet for her!! =)

I so love the idea of an accidental giant - I just wish I could have done one of those - just once!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back