WAG A Must Read for all gymnasts and parents...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

bookworm

Proud Parent
The following article is a must read for parents and gymnasts, especially those considering NCAA in the future ( in any sport)....."Tough Love: Crossing the Line" by Martin Greenberg.....long article but worth the read .

Greenberg is the Sports attorney who has been retained by Samantha Brown, the Penn St assistant recently fired for defending her gymnasts...

Do you have a link?

Ncaa could be a possibility for dd, but from what we've heard i dont think we will encourage her.

The following article is a must read for parents and gymnasts, especially those considering NCAA in the future ( in any sport)....."Tough Love: Crossing the Line" by Martin Greenberg.....long article but worth the read .

Greenberg is the Sports attorney who has been retained by Samantha Brown, the Penn St assistant recently fired for defending her gymnasts...
Can you post a link about the Brown firing story-- I missed that- thanks for the first article as well.

Can you post a link about the Brown firing story-- I missed that- thanks for the first article as well.

Not sure if there is an article per se, but if you go on Collegegymnasticsboard, and look at the thread "Penn St assistant's response to termination" , there is a post Brown made on her personal FB page that explains what happened from her side of it, and PSU's response.

Not sure if there is an article per se, but if you go on Collegegymnasticsboard, and look at the thread "Penn St assistant's response to termination" , there is a post Brown made on her personal FB page that explains what happened from her side of it, and PSU's response.
thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back