"ABC Family hopes to score a 'Perfect 10'"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Billy

"ABC Family has handed out a pilot pickup to Perfect 10, a project set in the world of competitive gymnastics. Perfect 10, which follows a group of teen Olympic hopefuls as they train and prepare for their day in the spotlight, is an hourlong drama created and written by Holly Sorensen, who also will executive produce with Adam Cohen, Cara Tapper and Joanna Vernetti."

Maybe because the producers don't seem to know there is no "perfect 10" anymore?

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that this show will be awful?

LOL!!!

Here is more detail:

ABC Family Goes for ‘Perfect 10’

By Jon Lafayette
ABC Family said it has greenlit production of a pilot for the drama “Perfect 10.”
The network previously announced it was making pilots for “10 Things I Hate About You” and “Ruby and the Rockits.”
“Perfect 10” is a one-hour drama, created and written by Holly Sorenson, that follows teen gymnasts training for a shot at the Olympics. One of the characters is graceful with model looks; another is a stop-at-nothing redhead; and the third wears threadbare leotards and works out at a public gym.
“We loved this millennial drama and its compelling characters right way,” said Kate Juergens, executive VP of original series programming and development. “We’re excited to be working with both Holly and the SuperDelicious team [at her production company], and adding ‘Perfect 10’ to ABC Family’s existing slate of pilots.”

Hmmmm...sounds more like a collision between the Bring It On movies and Stick It! in the making!!!!!

Yeah...this "Drama" will probably be an embarrassment to the sport!

Last edited:
This will be such a stupid show! They're choosing these no-name-girls to try and create "drama". An embaressement to the "real" sports of gymnastics.

The girl with threadbare-leotards? WHAT A JOKE!

This thing is going to be awful and humiliating. Won't catch me watching it because 1) It's riduclous 2) There will probably be language.

I'll watch it anyway...out of curiousity!

Maybe my friend who also loves the Bring it On movies will com over for support.

Yeah, I have to admit I'll probably end up watching it too.... Even though I said I wouldn't I will because that's the kind-of person I am....

I can't wait to see the "stop-at-nothing redhead"!!! Maybe she is "Big Red" from Bring It On!!!! And maybe thet will have Kirsten Dunst play in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that the parents of these kids are going to be alot more entertaining than the kids themselves:D I'll tune into the first couple of episodes for sure.

Seems like a good Friday night programme..., you know the ones that are so rubbish you get addicted :p

Will it air in the UK? Anyone know?

And I love Bring it On!

Can someone Private message me with a link to more info.? Please I really would like to know more like when its going to be on?

I'll prolly end up watching the first couple of episodes too becasue it's gymnastics related! :) Does anyone know when it starts?

Aren't all gyms public gyms?
I was wondering the same thing ????

Nope. my gym is public. it's vail rec, so it's run through the town and the recreation district of vail, colo. it's subsidized by taxes and focuses more on classes and rec level stuff for area residents than team. it's cheaper but we also have less resources than some of the bigger gyms i've been to in the state (although we got a new gym not too long ago that's amazing, helps to be a ski resort town w/ tourists taxes). We still have an awesome, just smaller team. most gyms are private though. the big ones, owned by one person or a corporation or a group (like WOGA or chow's, etc.)

anyway i'd totally watch this show! i love "bad" TV and stuff like that though. i also love 'bring it on' and am not ashamed to admit it, so there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

Well I have a feeling that this show won't last very long. I sure won"t watch it. IDK It just sounds stupid to me. Okay well I can't judge a book by its cover, maybe one episode or something.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back