Academic All-Americans

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

MyBoysFlip

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Aug 1, 2010
Ohio
We have not gotten one. I was thinking we got ours from the gym last year.... but then I remembered that was because we missed regionals!

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Jul 19, 2011
Region 9
Country
USA
We have not yet received ours. I am assuming USAG Is not considered essential, and therefore, they are not in the office doing these things. I figure they will come when they are able to go back to work.

Reactions: profmom and sce

sce

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Mar 11, 2014
Country
USA
We have not yet received ours. I am assuming USAG Is not considered essential, and therefore, they are not in the office doing these things. I figure they will come when they are able to go back to work.
Good point

MyBoysFlip

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Aug 1, 2010
Ohio
I was sadly checking the weather for Daytona Beach next week. It was not going to be 40 and rainy/sleety like it is here.

• Sad
Reactions: sce

MyBoysFlip

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Aug 1, 2010
Ohio
Sorry - not trying to make anyone sad. I think I'd be better if the weather were not so crappy - seriously - we've had rain & snow & even a tornado thrown in there. DH pointed out that he could start a kitchen renovation with all of the $ saved from not traveling - really?? We are stuck at home & you want to tear things up - my kitchen??? It's off the table and I can go back to planning trips for "someday".....

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Jul 19, 2011
Region 9
Country
USA
Sorry - not trying to make anyone sad. I think I'd be better if the weather were not so crappy - seriously - we've had rain & snow & even a tornado thrown in there. DH pointed out that he could start a kitchen renovation with all of the $ saved from not traveling - really?? We are stuck at home & you want to tear things up - my kitchen??? It's off the table and I can go back to planning trips for "someday".....
Oh it's ok. This has just been tough on everyone. The day I cancelled our hotel in Daytona I thikn I cried. It was so hard. I still can't believe it.

I can see your husband doing that! lol. Yeah..I would keep him far away.....gotta be something else he can do, right? My husband is trimming trees.....outside, out of my hair, lol.

Reactions: txgymfan

sce

Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Mar 11, 2014
Country
USA
You definitely did not make us sad. We already were. My boy is a senior, so missing all the championship meets this year is extra tough. This was supposed to be the fun at the end of his JO career.

• Sad
Reactions: profmom
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!