MAG Academic All-Americans

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
We have not gotten one. I was thinking we got ours from the gym last year.... but then I remembered that was because we missed regionals!

We have not yet received ours. I am assuming USAG Is not considered essential, and therefore, they are not in the office doing these things. I figure they will come when they are able to go back to work.

We have not yet received ours. I am assuming USAG Is not considered essential, and therefore, they are not in the office doing these things. I figure they will come when they are able to go back to work.
Good point

I was sadly checking the weather for Daytona Beach next week. It was not going to be 40 and rainy/sleety like it is here.

• Sad
Reactions: sce
Sorry - not trying to make anyone sad. I think I'd be better if the weather were not so crappy - seriously - we've had rain & snow & even a tornado thrown in there. DH pointed out that he could start a kitchen renovation with all of the $ saved from not traveling - really?? We are stuck at home & you want to tear things up - my kitchen??? It's off the table and I can go back to planning trips for "someday".....

Sorry - not trying to make anyone sad. I think I'd be better if the weather were not so crappy - seriously - we've had rain & snow & even a tornado thrown in there. DH pointed out that he could start a kitchen renovation with all of the $ saved from not traveling - really?? We are stuck at home & you want to tear things up - my kitchen??? It's off the table and I can go back to planning trips for "someday".....

Oh it's ok. This has just been tough on everyone. The day I cancelled our hotel in Daytona I thikn I cried. It was so hard. I still can't believe it.

I can see your husband doing that! lol. Yeah..I would keep him far away.....gotta be something else he can do, right? My husband is trimming trees.....outside, out of my hair, lol.

You definitely did not make us sad. We already were. My boy is a senior, so missing all the championship meets this year is extra tough. This was supposed to be the fun at the end of his JO career.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back