Off Topic Actor or Actress that makes you cringe...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

msl529

Okay. In honor of all the action on the 'songs that give you a headache' thread, how about an "Actor or Actress that makes you cringe" thread?!

I'll begin.

I don't know why, and I now she's a BIG-time actress & fave for many people, but for some reason, I cannot deal w/ Nicole Kidman!! I have definitely had enough of her 'breathy' voice and all the hype over every little thing she does. ....:duck:.....

I'm sure she is a nice person though...:eek:

Tom Cruise is just too precious for words.

Don't even get me started. Ever since he did that interview (was it on Oprah?) about how women should not use pain control methods during childbirth, I just erased him from my list of credible humans. Remind me again how he is qualified to make such statements?! What-EVER!

....But I'm sure he's a nice person...:eek:

Don't even get me started. Ever since he did that interview (was it on Oprah?) about how women should not use pain control methods during childbirth, I just erased him from my list of credible humans. Remind me again how he is qualified to make such statements?! What-EVER!

....But I'm sure he's a nice person...:eek:

Perhaps worse, he infamously suggested to Matt Lauer that he does not believe in things like postpartum depression and that he suspected it could be fixed with vitamins. This was in response to Brooke Shields's battle with PPD.

Well thanks Tom. It must have been hard to find the time to get that medical degree in between making movies and asinine comments.

Perhaps worse, he infamously suggested to Matt Lauer that he does not believe in things like postpartum depression and that he suspected it could be fixed with vitamins. This was in response to Brooke Shields's battle with PPD.

Well thanks Tom. It must have been hard to find the time to get that medical degree in between making movies and asinine comments.
Also, Tom Cruise is so deep in the closet he's finding Christmas presents.

Cameron Diaz and Kirsten Dunst--can't stand them.

You can add me to the Tom Cruise list.

Also:
Antonio Banderez (probably spelled wrong - cuz I don't really care !!)
The guy who plays Victor Newman As The World Turns

Tom Cruise, definitely...and I didnt even read the responses first!! I cannot STAND him, even though I had a huge crush on him back in the Top Gun days...man...what went WRONG???

I am not a fan of Russell Crowe either. Can't think of an actress right now that I can't stand...although I don't love Nicole Kidman either.

That's right, I forgot about that! I remember being so incensed by that comment!

The minute he did the BVD dance in that movie (was it 'Risky Business?'), he was destined for a life of Narcissism! :eek:

Tom Cruise, Will Smith (and all his children and wife), Brad Pitt...all men who are overrated...

For female actresses it would have to be Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, and most other female actors...

It's really hard to find any good quality actors/actresses out there!

Tom Cruise, Will Smith (and all his children and wife), Brad Pitt...all men who are overrated...

What??!!! I love Will Smith! :p He's self-effacingly adorable! I actually drove by his house last year, when we were on a trip to L.A. (CA). We did one of those corny "map of the stars' homes" driving tours! Probably all fake addresses, but we had a ton of fun.

BTW, we drove by Tom's house too, come to think of it! It was being remodeled....too many Christmas presents filling the place up, I guess...:rolleyes:

Well, I still don't like them. They're remaking Karate Kid and using Will Smith's son. Yuck, it's going to be SO bad. Not even going to see it. Anytime they try to remake classics like that it turns out bad.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back