Adult Meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

rachmeal03

I am having trouble finding meets for adults in my area. I live in Raleigh, NC and would like to get back into competition even if it's only a few meets a year. I've only been out of gymnastics a couple of years but I still go in once a week to work out and not loose skills. I was a collegiate gymnasts so I don't think it would be fair for me to compete against beginners or those who have been out of the sport for years and years. I'd like to do USAG but I'm also ok doing AAU or anything else. I just don't know where to look to find them. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks so much!!

Hi Rach,

I have done USAG but they don't have adult meets that I know of; they just have the age group 16+, which is almost 100% high school. There is AAU nationals in June in Savannah Georgia (try googling that) and I am doing USAIGC and they have been very helpful in registering me as an independent, because my club is not a member. They have age groups 19+ and their website is USAIGC. Their meet and registration fees are very reasonable as well. Good luck!

Hey there! There's an adult competition here in Montreal, Canada this Saturday! It's a Master's Competition, age ranges 18-42 so far! About 30 of us. Level 3-8 I believe. More can join until tomorrow!
contact me: anje1973@hotmail.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back