adult tumbler

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nichole

Gymnast
Hello, I am a 28 year old female that started tumbling about 3 months ago. I live in south TX, and unfortunately there is not adult tumbling classes anywhere near me, so I am learning on my own. It would be nice to have other adults to do it with me, but I don't know any. I do go to open gym during adult nights, but it full of 18-20 year olds who are advanced. Is there an adult forum on this board? I can't find one. Any adults on here?
I am seriously obsessed with tumbling, and I practice my butt off with a mat I have at home. So far I can do a cartwheel, one handed cartwheel, bridge kickovers from a 6 ft surface, handtsands, and I almost have my front limbers.

Hi I do adult gymnastics Thursday evenings on SC. We have a great time and are at all different levels and ages. I am the oldest at 53 and the youngest are in college.
We do all 4 women's events and sometimes rings and p-bars, too.
I have been going for 9 years now. It has improved my strength, balance and flexibility.
I never miss if I can help it!

Another adult gymnast living in Texas :) Happy to see the sport spreading as more than just a sport for kids.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back