Parents Advice

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jewls

Proud Parent
I am just looking for a little advice, my DDis 5 years old and has been selected through trials to move onto the development program training 4 hours a week (11 in the school holidays). I personaly know nothing about gymnastics myself so not really sure what this means. So i was woundering if any of you lovely people can tell me what to expect and what the next step from development will be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are based in the UK. Thank you

I am just looking for a little advice, my DDis 5 years old and has been selected through trials to move onto the development program training 4 hours a week (11 in the school holidays). I personaly know nothing about gymnastics myself so not really sure what this means. So i was woundering if any of you lovely people can tell me what to expect and what the next step from development will be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are based in the UK. Thank you
There’s not a simple answer to your question as every gym is different, have the gym given you any information on where this might lead?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back