Parents Alexis & Rylee are both moving up a level :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovemylifex4

Proud Parent
Just have to share... I've got a couple excited girls here :) :)

It's so hard to believe Alexis' first season of competing as a level 4 gymnast is over. She had a great year, made lots of memories and has learned so much. She found out a few weeks ago that she will be joining the level 5 team this June :) She is so excited and can't wait to compete as a level 5 gymnast! She also joined the tumbling team this past January and has been competing at the sub novice level. She placed 10th at USTA State a couple weeks ago {qualifying her for nationals}. She has another State meet in late May and Junior Olympics in August. I am sure by fall she will be competing at the novice level!

And Rylee is finally joining the level 4 team :) She's been waiting for this for so long {LOL}! She has all her level 4 skills {and a lot of L5 skills} and knows the routines. Now, she just has to wait to start competing until after her 6th birthday in 2012 :) She also wants to join the tumbling team. Last week she connected her round off with 3 back handsprings which is the requirements to join the tumbling team at our gym :) There is no age limit for her to compete so she will be able to start competing at tumbling meets this fall.

I enjoy watching them SO much. We are at the gym 5 days/week... but the girls absolutely LOVE it all :)

That is great! I love watching the videos of your girls, they are both very talented gymmies. Your YDD is especially amazing for being so young!

Thanks everyone :) After they both found out that they were both moving we took them out for ice cream to "celebrate"... lol! I love how something so simple can mean so much to them!

How much fun is that? Time to start nurturing that money tree!~
Haha... no kidding!!! ;)

Congrats to both of them! How fun that they can do tumbling, too.
They both REALLY love to tumble! I'm sure one day they will not be able to do both gymnastics and tumbling and will need to choose... but for now they are loving it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back