WAG Alex's 2nd meet of the seaon (also posted in brag alert private group)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
I thought I would share the video of Alex's 2nd meet of the season. I am trying to become a good videographer (it's a lot harder than I thought:boggled:!!). Hopefully I will get better by the end of the season!!

Alex keeps surprising me this year! She recieved her highest AA score ever at this meet and placed on all events except vault. I am very proud of her for overcoming her fear of the BWO at this meet. WoooHooo!! She also did her clear hip handstand for the first time at this meet. Lots of firsts!! Thanks for watching!!

[video=youtube;OqQkcG_LpNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqQkcG_LpNE&feature=plcp[/video]

Wow..amazing. She did a great job. LOVED her floor. Looks like the judges did too. 2nd place AA is fantastic. I also love her run to the vault. Very girlie. It's very interesting to see all the different ways they run to the vault. Some kick first. Some do a stutter step. Some are more feminine and some look like linebackers...lol.
Thanks for sharing the video..she did great. And you did a great job with the video too.

Yes her music is Defying Gravity! We are actually going to see Wicked on the 16th. It was her birthday gift! I was able to snag front row seats!!! So excited!!

Great job, Alex! Loved the floor routine & music! My dd is upset that I will not take her to see Wicked even though I'm going (she's only 8). I hope you both love the show!

lovegymnastics123....Alex is competing XCel Platinum right now. She is hoping to move to level 7 by January. HC told the xcel girls that he may move some after the first 3 meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back