All That Glitters...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

As long as we don't start to approach figure skating dresses, I'm happy with it...
I was a competitive figure skater before I was a gymnast, and I hated how much we had to think about costuming for different programs. It was expensive, too!

The leos
As long as we don't start to approach figure skating dresses, I'm happy with it...
I was a competitive figure skater before I was a gymnast, and I hated how much we had to think about costuming for different programs. It was expensive, too!
I thought the part about the new application technology was pretty cool. Sounds like you can cover those leos full up with Swarovski crystals!

I'll share my opinion and then run for cover before you all start throwing rocks at me....

I wish that the girls did full out costuming for floor exercise: hair flair, full make up, and maybe even a fancier Leo.

Okay leaving now before the riot arrives. [emoji2]

I'll share my opinion and then run for cover before you all start throwing rocks at me....

I wish that the girls did full out costuming for floor exercise: hair flair, full make up, and maybe even a fancier Leo.

I could see that being fun if floor was it's own competition, but in the context of four events it just seems like too much. Most especially too much time would be required separating it from the other events to give girls time to get ready and unready. Personally, although I'd love to see my DD do her floor routine in full ballet mode, I think it would make comps unbearably long- we've been to some well over four hours already.

Lol, you think that's bad, take a look at ballroom dance not just any crystals while your competing but the ones "you need to have" apparently are swavorski. I can't afford the gowns with the swavorski they are like 3 grand to 8. I have to do with what I have. It sucks to see that people competing in the high end stuff often win, it makes you wonder does costume have a lot to do with scoring..does it make a judge automatically assume one is better than others? Perhaps I'll rent a gown next time, ballroom has gotten to the point where people have to rent gowns if they can't afford them.

That's what rhythmic gymnastics is for....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back