Parents Allowed to tumble again

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippymonkeysmom

So this week dd was allowed to tumble again. The first practice she went to she was balking even doing bhs, wasn't doing tucks let alone layouts. I was really nervous that she was going to have to start over. Well yesterday she went to a tumbling class and I was talking to another mom - out of the corner of my eye I see this girl do an awesome layout and was like - wow that was pretty - then I realized it was my dd. She said she didn't think about it she just did it. She still isn't consistent yet - she'll do it one time, but not the next. I'm not too worried though - she just needs to get her confidence back. The good thing is that she said afterwards her wrist felt ok - it was stiff - but didn't hurt.

Flippy that's wonderful news. Her confidence will come back, it took my D awhile but now it is coming along well. I am sure she is feeling great about her new found freedom.

How is cheer going?

Yay for your dd! Hope she stays fit & well now, so she can strut her stuff w/ her new cheer team! Hope she has a blast!

Flippy that's wonderful news. Her confidence will come back, it took my D awhile but now it is coming along well. I am sure she is feeling great about her new found freedom.

How is cheer going?

She is really loving life right now. She said doing cheer is kind of like when she was competing level 4. She is still really involved in something but has time to be a kid too. Plus her favorite has always been tumbling and she will still get to do a lot of that :D

I hope that she is well healed and can get her confidence back and really rock that cheer floor! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back