Off Topic almost done with finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yay I had all my hard finals today and I have verbal confirmation for my english teacher that I have an A!!! I found english is not my thing this year... it pretty much sucked. Tomorrow is a band final which is a joke and multiple choice and then french final on Le Petit Prince which might be hard but i got all A's so I can get as low as a D and still have an A.

So how many of you guys have a cumulative gpa of 4.0 in high/middle school

i don't end school until june 12 and my bio teacher is giving us an exam on the 11th how lame? my geometry final is on friday....i cant wait for school to end! MORP is on wednesday (next wednesday the 11th) do you guys have MORP?

I don't know what my GPA is but I have all A's on my report card from since when I started getting grades I think. I had like one B on my progress report maybe? But I've always made first honors.My finals are over and I graduate the 11th!I got a 100 on Religion99 on Math (ugh)99 on Vocab94 in Social Studiesuh didnt get back reading/literature/science yet.

I still have to do a final project (Yay for a soundtrack to Mayor of Casterbridge group presentation :rolleyes: ) for AP English, even though we already took that sick exam! My hardest exams will be hon. pre-calc and physics(so much info crammed into my head...especially about string theory and quantum theory and such!) French...I laugh. I have never studied for a French exam and yet I always set the curve. hmmmm Econ...also a joke. We get to use all of our notes/worksheets from the semester and our teacher has practically spelled out every question with its answer. Pretty sure my semester GPA was a 4.55, and my cumilative is like a 4.4 or something. We have 4.33's for a pluses, and weighted grades for AP classes...so a 4.33 becomes a 5.33.

My last final is tommorow. I take my Word Processing and Spanish 2 finals tomorrow. Right now I thik my GPA is at a 4.0 or something like that (much better than some people I know). Hopefully I will be able to get a higher GPA next year since I will be able to take honors and AP classes.

I heard a gymnastics coach saying to a person in a tumbling class once that if she started gymnastics she would get better grades. All his girls had really good gpa's and I do so i was just wondering. It's the perfectionist in us I think.

Dang gracefulone! Are you like valadictorian?

I wish! I'm fifth actually; though at the top, there's .001 or .01 separating most people, so if you do well, things change. I moved from 9th to 5th last semester b/c I had 3 ap's (weighted) and most kids in my class only had 2. But I still sucked at math...I got a B+. lol Next year, I'm going to try to move up; I'm one of very few with 5 weighted grades next year.

But I still sucked at math...I got a B+. lol

lol thats funny that you think a B+ is like bad. the kids in my class and I who are like smart will be like omg a 93 on my report card thats bad and like its bad for us but the other kids are like my highest grade was a 93. Like on a test they will be like I got a 85 and we're like oh thats good but then we're the ones freaking out because we got a 89 on that test and thats like bad. haha.

me & most of my friends are the nerds who are adding up are averages and being like i did so bad my average was only a 95. we take pride in beating other people in final averages. lol.

Haha!! That sounds like me and my friends. Like, we always compare test grades. It used to be like just fun. Like, they asked my grade cuz they were curious. Now its changed a little...its more competative. Like, they are asking me my grade because they want to make sure they did better then me so they can get into Harvard instead of me. OK maybe not that bad cuz at least my bff and I both want to see each other get into good colleges, but still.

I'll never forget the day they gave us our class ranks for the first time ever. My cell wouldn't stop ringing all night while we tried to compile the list for the top of our class. And typical of me I was quite unhappy because I was "only" number 6 out of 540. And my gf is the only girl in the class ranked higher then me. O well!

haha mike what does kate not beat you in? haha jk.
I can't wait for my class rank cuz I'll get it next year In HS but I won't tell my friends if they beat me. Like being beaten on one test is bad enough but in class rank thats really bad! I want to be #1. But I guess I'll actually have to study a lot before I can do that. I actually studied for finals this year though! Last year I did so bad! haha.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back