Alpha Factor Leotards?????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Alpha Factor leos have quality comparable to GK. I wear the same size in both brands. I find the AF leos are a little longer and thinner than GK, so they stretch more horizontally whereas GK stretches more evenly. Some of the extra length is lost in the horizontal stretch, but it's still probably a touch too long. If you're thin, you could maybe buy one size smaller.

Anyone else have this issue? I only have one AF leo and lots of GK and it's from a few years ago so sizing may have changed. Never purchased off the website.

Alpha Factor leos have quality comparable to GK. I wear the same size in both brands. I find the AF leos are a little longer and thinner than GK, so they stretch more horizontally whereas GK stretches more evenly. Some of the extra length is lost in the horizontal stretch, but it's still probably a touch too long. If you're thin, you could maybe buy one size smaller.

Anyone else have this issue? I only have one AF leo and lots of GK and it's from a few years ago so sizing may have changed. Never purchased off the website.

I have the same issue. I love how the leotards look on the rack or online, but the just have a really weird fit. I just stick to Dreamlight and GK for all of my leotards.

I've bought 3 leos from this website and I love every one of them. they all fit great. and I think the quality is great too! i can't remember how fast the delivery was but I had one problem with one leo. it took about 2 months i think to get it and I kept sending them email. since I was getting pretty mad about it they sent me another elastic with it. ehm yeah they are a bit longer then the GKs but they still fit. hope that helped.

I feel like alpha factor is bigger than GK. My team suit is alpha factor but when we order GK suits we always go up a size because we had a problem one year when we ordered GK for nationals. Nobody's leo actually fit at the time. They all stretched them out and wore it for the meet but then it immediately got handed down to the little girls at the gym.

Our comp leos this year were from alpha factor, and they were nice and all. The one complaint some of the girls had is that they rode up in the back. I personally didn't have this issue.

aww im so messed up today!!!! i didn't see the website you wrote i thought it was discount leotard, that's where I bought mines. oh and I meant a hair band! (i think thats how you call it)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back