WAG American Classic to be held at Huntsville Center in Utah

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was hoping it would be somewhere I could manage, but alas, it's not meant to be... I will have to cheer from home

I was hoping it would be somewhere I could manage, but alas, it's not meant to be... I will have to cheer from home
I feel your pain, I was almost not able to go, was worried I was going to have to send Lily alone to the meet, the airline prices were outrageous! Sadly her father will have to miss out on this meet as well. He hasn't been able to attend any of her elite meets this year. But he will go for sure if she manages to make it to the championships!!!

I feel your pain, I was almost not able to go, was worried I was going to have to send Lily alone to the meet, the airline prices were outrageous! Sadly her father will have to miss out on this meet as well. He hasn't been able to attend any of her elite meets this year. But he will go for sure if she manages to make it to the championships!!!
At least it's not my own daughter I'll be missing.
But I had worked out that i'd have been able to go to Houston when it would have been there... but not SLC - too far and too $$$$ when it's not my own daughter.

At least it's not my own daughter I'll be missing.
But I had worked out that i'd have been able to go to Houston when it would have been there... but not SLC - too far and too $$$$ when it's not my own daughter.
Just remember folks when nationals is hosted for the next 5 years in the same spot Indianapolis, hundreds will suffer from the same economic costs ... USAG has forgotten about its clients and is focused only on making a buck ... please join us in sending emails to USAG protesting this along with the fact that next year they have moved the date back another week which will effect hundreds of our hghschool athletes who have finals around that time.

Just remember folks when nationals is hosted for the next 5 years in the same spot Indianapolis, hundreds will suffer from the same economic costs ... USAG has forgotten about its clients and is focused only on making a buck ... please join us in sending emails to USAG protesting this along with the fact that next year they have moved the date back another week which will effect hundreds of our hghschool athletes who have finals around that time.
None of this has been confirmed yet though, correct? I read last week that Kansas City was bidding for next year's nationals. They haven't even officially said where this falls devo camps will be.

None of this has been confirmed yet though, correct? I read last week that Kansas City was bidding for next year's nationals. They haven't even officially said where this falls devo camps will be.
Ummm it's confirmed

Please explain what you mean as it's a 501(c)(3). Who is making the buck?

And who is "we" that are trying to change it? If this hasn't been made public then how are people supposed to know to contact USAG to voice their concerns?!?

And who is "we" that are trying to change it? If this hasn't been made public then how are people supposed to know to contact USAG to voice their concerns?!?
Lots of coaches , parents and hopefully people here on CB. They may not of posted it but they definitely did not keep it private. Most coaches in the know are aware of it. Ask your coach . I am here to try and drum up some support for our effort. The larger problem (other than people who live in non direct areas paying more for travel and the whole time zone thing ) is the new date which is the a week later next year. This absolutely puts kids who are in the middle of finals in a hard place. The only reason that they pushed the date back is because they didn't reserve the venue in time ..... yea ... oops

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back