American Cup LIVE webcast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

usa-gymnastics.org from 2:30-6 p.m. ET

Live webcast!!!

For the first time in the history of USA Gymnastics, fans around the world can watch the entire 2009 Tyson American Cup live on Feb. 21, either on television – Universal Sports carries the action from 2:30-4 p.m. ET and NBC Sports from 4-6 p.m. ET – or on the Web on usa-gymnastics.org from 2:30-6 p.m. ET. In addition, usa-gymnastics.org will also have enhanced coverage from the event, including interviews, live results, start lists and photo galleries.

usa-gymnastics.org from 2:30-6 p.m. ET

Live webcast!!!

For the first time in the history of USA Gymnastics, fans around the world can watch the entire 2009 Tyson American Cup live on Feb. 21, either on television – Universal Sports carries the action from 2:30-4 p.m. ET and NBC Sports from 4-6 p.m. ET – or on the Web on usa-gymnastics.org from 2:30-6 p.m. ET. In addition, usa-gymnastics.org will also have enhanced coverage from the event, including interviews, live results, start lists and photo galleries.

What are the chances Canadians are going to be able to access the online version???

Yeah for me it is 08:30pm which is in half an hour....I can`t wait either. I`ll definitely be watching and hope the stream will work and will be of decent quality!!!
That should be a great evening :)

Yay, it's working great for me. I'll be sendin g a thankyou email to USAG, lets hope this is a sign of things to come!!!

Yay, it's working great for me. I'll be sendin g a thankyou email to USAG, lets hope this is a sign of things to come!!!

Working great for me too. I especially love how we hear the announcers when they're not supposed to be live.

I love the worldwide access - step 1. Step 2 will be to improve the coverage and audio. They keep panning out when people are still competing - let us watch!

Bridget Sloan's beam routine was amazing!:D I can hardly bear to watch p-bars, though, because it looks like they kill their arms in their routines.:eek:

My stream was really good quality - even better than I expected. I really enjoyed watching this online. They could have shown more routines and had a lot of breaks, but I am happy to have had the opportunity to watch it live.
And the Germans doing so well tonight made it even better! :)

Bridget Sloan's beam routine was amazing!:D I can hardly bear to watch p-bars, though, because it looks like they kill their arms in their routines.:eek:

P-bars doesn't bother me so much as rings do! I swear I can just hear their shoulder muscles ripping when they're up there!

P-bars doesn't bother me so much as rings do! I swear I can just hear their shoulder muscles ripping when they're up there!

OMG I know!!! It honestly looks like torture!!
Did anyone else notice how the height and distance the guys had on their dismounts from hb? I was like, WOAH.

The coverage was such good quality and the commentating was so much better without Al!! Thank you, NBC!

PS. Please show more Becky next time though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back