WAG American Cup

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

People in the U.S. can watch the livestream on USA Gymnastics website from 11:30 a.m. EST to 1 p.m. Then live broadcast on NBC kicks in at 1 - 3 p.m.

Brenna Dowell and Elizabeth Price competing for U.S.A. (Simone Biles and Kyla Ross out due to minor injuries)

um, no. Kyla has no minor injury. she is perfectly healthy, thank you. :)

I think she was referring to back in January when Kyla pulled out of the American Cup it was said to be because of a minor back injury.

I think she was referring to back in January when Kyla pulled out of the American Cup it was said to be because of a minor back injury.

That is correct.

It was repeated as recently as yesterday by NBC Sports that both girls missed the American Cup due to minor injury.

I was glad to see Elizabeth Price win, I really was. She is a great gymnast. And I was also glad to see Brenna Dowell get her shot and do well. But I do not think it was as exciting as it would have been with Simone and Kyla (and Larisa Iordache and Aliya Mustafina)

i agree. and you know the BS on NBC. i can assure you that Kyla is fine and looks awesome. :)

i agree. and you know the BS on NBC. i can assure you that Kyla is fine and looks awesome. :)

I am glad to know that. Neither she nor Simone needed to compete in the American Cup. And it gave Elizabeth and Brenna their shot. Elizabeth now may win this year's World cup series.
Of the four I would say that only Kyla and simone are likely to have a chance at 2016 Olympic team, with Simone being the more likely.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back