WAG American Ninja Warrior Gymnast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gopuckgo

Coach
Proud Parent
Did anyone watch the former NCAA gymnast on American Ninja Warrior last night? She was AMAZING! I am so glad that she made it through and is representing our sport so well to the public. Maybe now people will realize how tough the athletes of this sport are! She is an inspiration to us all.

YES!! it was so exciting and amazing that she did what other guys couldn't do. It's a fun show to watch :)

One of our coaches barely missed qualifying (she competed on TV). She's also a former NCAA gymnast and the girls were all so excited. It really was quite inspirational for the team. But make no mistake -- those folks train a lot!

My daughter follows this show like a hawk. Jonathan Horton competed as well but barely made through qualifying. This gymnast Kacy Catanzaro has quite a few accolades as an NCAA gymnast.

She was amazing! We love the show and started watching it last season since one of the competitors is a coach at our gym. He says there is some drama in next week's episode, they alluded to it in the commercial for next week!

I so saw this - that leap on the poles was the most awesome part! My daughter loved it, and kept saying I bet I could do that - LOL! My favorite part was watching all the men in the crowd cheering her and showing their pure disbelief, including the announcers!
Also, did everyone notice how many people on the show have a gymnastics background? Really shows how this sport stacks up physically!

I so saw this too! My DD loved it and said how she could do this :) (she is 10) - also the pole jump was the best part - oh, and the look on all of the guys faces in the crowd at the amazing job she did - including the announcers amazement! Good entertainment!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back