Amerikids Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

Vintage Gymnast

My daughter, Kaity, will be competing at National's next weekend in Iowa, her last Level 4 meet. Then she is on to Level 5 training.

Good luck Kaity! Where is the meet going to be held? I'm in Iowa and we are looking for something to do this weekend. I don't know where you will be coming from, but check road conditions before you go. Part of I-80 is closing tomorrow and several others are closed due to flooding.

Good Luck Kaity..

I was thinking the same thing as Jamarie, my In-Laws are in Iowa. There is a lot of flooding.

Good luck with the travel!

The Amerikids meet is going to be rescheduled. They are using the building as an emergency evacuation center since a lot of Des Moines is now being evacuated. Hope it is rescheduled soon and the rain stops here in Iowa!

The first Nationals got rescheduled, we were almost there, had been driving all day when we got the call. Major bummer.
Anyway, it is rescheduled to July 12 and 13th. So off we will go again. I hope the flooding is better by then, we live in So. IL and are getting some flooding here too.

Congrats - she did great. She must be excited and you must be very proud :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back