And just like that she can do it again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
For the last 3 months Alex has been afraid to do her giants or even cast to handstand! On Tuesday she finally did them again! She was so excited to show me!! She has been doing Doc Ali's webcamp and it has really worked wonders for her confidence! She even says she wonders why she got so afraid of them in the first place!

That is great, so glad to hear it. Go Alex!! :) It's so frustrating when fears come in, and so awesome when they find a way to deal with them!

KateR. Here is a link to Dr. Ali's headgames webcamp HeadGames Web Camp - Promotions - Register for your 2 FREE weeks of Web Camp! . They have online sessions and they work through the Warrior Athlete workbook together and have a question and answer session toward the end of each session. There is at least 1 per day and there is a parent session on the first Tuesday of each month. It has really helped Alex to have another perspective about her fears and to have new ideas to help overcome them and get out of her head. It is kindof expensive so I don't know how long we can maintain it but at least for now she is really gaining alot of confidence and I do believe it is in part because of the headgames webcamp.

That's great. It is crazy how ones day the skill is there and then gone and how the mind effects the body. I downloaded Doc Ali "training your mind" excercises for dd and it really helps :) happy gianting lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back