WAG And to piggyback off the other Halloween thread....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

duyetanh

Proud Parent
...what is your kid or are your kid's for Halloween? And did you wear a costume?
Mine is a wild dog.
I find this funny as she is a mouse trying to be a rat in real life.
She is painting my face, God only knows what, and I have glow in the dark gloves this year!

Mine was Aly and she dressed up like her for school. She had gym practice tonight but was able to hit a few houses before practice. Some of the moms made up healthy goody bags for the gymnasts training tonight.

DD is dressed up as a 50's girl. I didn't dress up this year, just had enough time after getting home from work to get older DD an emergency costume ready.... I am wearing Jack Skellington leggings though! ;)

10 year old was Harley Quinn, 8 year old was a pink furry monster, I was Wonder Woman. They went out with Dad and two friends while I gave out candy with my neighbor friend and a hard cider.

I throughly enjoyed meeting the bus in my costume. Little thought it was funny, big was just embarrassed enough.

Everyone had fun but dad was wiped out in the end. Also, the trick or treaters had to go by car ( our neighborhood is spread out) and locked me out!

f9f28e0bf7a357f7c6f534731c547a42.jpg

My DD as Harley Quinn with her cousin as joker (old school). Big sis went as joker too, but hubby took that pic and I don't have it on my phone! [emoji53]

My oldest ds was a sriracha bottle. My gymnast ds hates dressing up, so he passed out candy with me. My youngest ds was an enderman from mine craft and my dd was a wacky arm waving inflatable tube guy.
I wore a tee shirt that said "A girl has no costume" so....I was arya stark from Game of Thrones, lol.
Not as many trick or treaters this year. Probably bc it was a school night.

One bag? We went through eight bags and ran out! None left for Mommy--I will have to raid Tink's loot.
Where we used to live, we would get over 500 trick or treaters (the old matriarch of the block would count them, lol)! Where we live now, we are lucky to get a few handfuls. Ironically it was a move 6 miles away. But it's all about location.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back