Angry?..unfair....do u agree???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

O

Omnomnom

:mad:Ok so this girl at my gym( who is already verbally commited) decides that she doesn't want to go to that college anymore so now she is looking at the school that I am looking at. We r both seniors and she commited in march of her junior year. So I went to this camp of the school that I wanted to attend and have been emailing them for a year.i have not peaked yet but they have a couple scholarships left I think. This girl is obviously better then me bc she's been level 10 for 4 years n I only going into my 2nd. But wouldn't it be so unfair if she decides to look where I'm looking and then takes that opportunity from my feet? N then I can't go to that school!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't she want to go to the school that she has committed to? are the entrance requirements too stringent? Could be why she's looking for an alternative...

I don't know I just think it has something to do with the program of her major

and does this original school know she's not coming? Other schools won't really take her on if she's not "free" from her committment...and you can't blame her for wanting to go where they have her major but most of the schools that have a gym team are large universities so I can't imagine what her major is that they would not have...sounds more like she wanted out of her original choice...

Well I dunno she really didn't tell but she asked me to give her the college i want to go to's phone number. I dont know but it's really far away and I just don't think she wants to go there anymore and she wants to go closer but she is gonna take an opportunity away from me. So that's what I mad about.

Take a step back and look at what's going on. Somebody decided to look into another college, which happens to be the same one you're looking into. So what?! She's not TRYING to take away an oppertunity for you, or ruin you life or anything. If you're good enough, you'll get a scholarship anyway. And it's cetainly nothing to lose a friendship over.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back