Anna's Dream movie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok so I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the movie Anna's Dream on DVD or VHS. Or if anyone knows where I can get a copy from. It was a TV movie about a gymnast that is paralyzed ect. I just recently found out tha one of my coaches is in the movie and I would LOVE to see it! THANKS!!!

I do have it on a VHS tape...or to say it better....on two tapes in two parts....
As far as I can remember the quality isn`t top either....
Where do you live? Cause I live in Germany. I might be able to copy the movie onto a DVD and send that over eventually cause if you are in America you have a different system for playing VHS tapes....just let me know what you think. :)

OMG that would be great if there was a way to get it to me!!! Yeah, I do live in the US but keep in touch so we can figure out a way to get it here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D

Last edited:
I do have it on a VHS tape...or to say it better....on two tapes in two parts....
As far as I can remember the quality isn`t top either....
Where do you live? Cause I live in Germany. I might be able to copy the movie onto a DVD and send that over eventually cause if you are in America you have a different system for playing VHS tapes....just let me know what you think. :)

America uses a different system for DVD's too I think. I'm not sure tho.

Sure no problem about keeping in touch! :) If you want send me a PM and I`ll let you know my e-mail address or messenger contacts. :)
Yes, America also uses a different system for DVDs also - but if you code your DVDs with "0" - which my recorder seems to do automatically - it seems the DVDs also play fine in America.
I have a VHS recorder that can also play NTSC tapes, but I think to buy recorders over there which also play PAL is not exactly cheap.....

Yes, America also uses a different system for DVDs also - but if you code your DVDs with "0" - which my recorder seems to do automatically - it seems the DVDs also play fine in America.

Oh, ok! Maybe its just DVD's that you buy that don't work in America. I have family in Europe and they sent us a DVD once that wouldn't work.

Oh, ok! Maybe its just DVD's that you buy that don't work in America. I have family in Europe and they sent us a DVD once that wouldn't work.

Yes, that`s true - those DVDs would not work.....:(

Hmmm I have no idea if the movie is actually based on a true story...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back