Parents another good meet !! (brag alert)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thank you! I have worked w/ Crown Trophy before. I see it's as simple as ordering the plaque & a bunch of those plastic event placement tags.

I'm curious as to when they got the team pic. Did they do it during the march-in?

They pulled each team aside during the open stretch. I think I have a picture of the team w/ their first place plaque so you can see it. the top was a plastic sleeve for the picture the bottom had the 1st place team.

Attachments

• DSC_0108.jpg
    DSC_0108.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 34
They pulled each team aside during the open stretch. I think I have a picture of the team w/ their first place plaque so you can see it. the top was a plastic sleeve for the picture the bottom had the 1st place team.
Ok, thanks! Cute pic!

Thank you! I have worked w/ Crown Trophy before. I see it's as simple as ordering the plaque & a bunch of those plastic event placement tags.

I'm curious as to when they got the team pic. Did they do it during the march-in?

Just letting you know that one of my girls has also been to a meet a couple times that does the same thing, and both me and DD thought it was really great. We got a wooden plaque with an individual picture of DD. I can't remember if the pic was free or if I had to pay $5.00 for it. I know I ordered a button from the picture they took so I don't remember if I just paid for the button or if I had to pay for the picture too. You could go anytime and get your picture taken, but it was best to do it before you compete since you have to wait a bit to get the picture back. I learned this the hard way because the next time we didn't get dd's picture taken till afterwards, and one of the moms in the session following ours had to pick mine up for me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back