Another new Mom of a Gymmie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

Sparky

Hi to everyone! So glad I found this site (actually was directed by another mom from another site :)) as I am definitely a gym mom and loving every minute of it :D.

My dd is 9 and currently competing Provincial L3 (we are in B.C.), which is comparable to the U.S. L7. She's been in gym since she was 5 and now trains 5 days a week/4 hours a day - sounds like a lot, but it is like her second home, and I know if anyone can understand, you guys can! We have fabulous coaches and she just thrives there.

I'll probably be posting over on the parenting bb, as there seems to be a great group over there :).

Cheers,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the board. I am in Quebec , I have one girl in the provincial system and one in the school system.

I am sure you will find lots of Moms just like you here.

Bog

Thanks for the warm welcome - I've been trying to post the parents forum, but still can't seem to get permission for some reason. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Great to see more BC'ers here - mygirlflipz, we weren't, but I think maybe some of our older girls were? Was it a qualifier for something? I can't remember off the top of my head?

Cheers,
Lisa

Thanks for the warm welcome - I've been trying to post the parents forum, but still can't seem to get permission for some reason. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Great to see more BC'ers here - mygirlflipz, we weren't, but I think maybe some of our older girls were? Was it a qualifier for something? I can't remember off the top of my head?

Cheers,
Lisa

you need to join a group, if you go to your profile & click on group memberships, it will offer info on joining - For example, I am in the proud parent category as a "proud parent" ha ha... btw welcome to the CB :D

Hi Lisa! Welcome to CB!

I'm in ontario and have a 9 year old who's been in gym just over 2 years. I think you're going to find that there are a wonderful group of parents/coaches/gymnasts on this board who are helpful and supportive.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your daughter:)

Canadian Gym Mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back