Parents Another proud moment

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

My dd had a mock meet this weekend in our gym. It was so neat to watch and to see what they'll go through when the time comes for the real thing. Of course I was video taping and while she was on bars, with no assistance from her coach, she go her shoot through and her mill circle!! :eek: I almost dropped my camera I was so excited! She did a great dismount and got a huge hug from her coach. All the parents around me know how long she's been struggling with it and they were all smiling and clapping for her. I love moments like this and just had to share! :)

As I have said to you before - congrats to your dd!

As a parent I know how you feel when you see your dd accomplish something that she has been working so hard to get. This is the first of many accomplishments in her gymnastics career - enjoy every moment! :D

Congrat's on your DD as well. My DD is a level 3, got her standing BHS the other day. She is doing her first meet in about 3 weeks, we are excited to see how it goes. She will likely need a spotter on the bars, which I know takes points off but, my main concern is that she has FUN.

How exciting for your little one!! I love to hear the progress reports... someday we can look back and read them and enjoy!

No better time to get it!! that is soo great!! thanks for sharing your dd's new skill!! she earned it it sounds like!! WAYT O GO!!!

ACK! That mill circle. My daughter nailed this at practice and then fell at her first meet. We'll see what happens this Sunday.
BTW, I just learned how to work the video camera at my daughter's first meet. All these years I let my DH do all the work during vacations and concerts. He was going to be late to the meet and I didn't want him to miss seeing her so I fumbled around a couple minutes and got it on and running. May not be the best video taping, but it worked.

I agree though, it is exciting to see how fast they progress at this age.

Blackie6 ~ good luck to your dd this weekend. What level is she? We just got back from practice. My dd (L4) was on beam and a Level 8 coach walked by and commented on her form and used her as a model for the rest of her class. I was once again, very proud of her!!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back