WAG Another tiger paws question, sorry!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

needcoffee

Proud Parent
does anyone have an experience with cheaper brands? Everywhere I've looked range from $75-$90AUD not including shipping. I've found "wrist-eez" for $30 for one, and technically she only needs one. Just wondering if it's worth it or to go with actual tiger paws?

Have you looked into Golden Hands seconds? They're Ten.0's version of tiger paws, the seconds have minor tanning stains etc on them but I've found that any stains aren't very noticeable. Also, they're not suede like Tiger Paws, they're normal leather. Otherwise, they work the same as Tiger Paws do! The seconds are $27 in the US. Hope this helps!

I like the golden hands and they have a cheaper version called seconds and they only have small tanning stains, but they are a little cheaper

Only tried tiger paws.
With the current exchange rate and stupid shipping costs everything from the US is silly expensive here.
$75 at amco . Gk warriewood don't seem to be stocking them any more only the inserts but you could call as seem to remember they were cheaper.
Link to the wrist-Eez?
Think she will need two to keep things balanced.

Only tried tiger paws.
With the current exchange rate and stupid shipping costs everything from the US is silly expensive here.
$75 at amco . Gk warriewood don't seem to be stocking them any more only the inserts but you could call as seem to remember they were cheaper.
Link to the wrist-Eez?
Think she will need two to keep things balanced.
We use a relatively inexpensive international courier system to send small goods overseas.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.:);):cool::p:D

OzZee amco didn't have any XS and they were the cheapest place I saw. I think gkd did have some for $86 not including post. Wristeez at GM direct.

I'm hoping they won't be a long term thing, so not concerned with buying two at the moment. Just while she's getting back into the groove of things and stops being so stiff and builds some muscle and strength back up. She probably won't be tumbling or vaulting for a few more weeks.

Could you just get a wrist support at the chemist if it's short term? That would be cheaper and better suited to wearing on just one wrist. That's what I would do... The postage from the US will not make it worthwhile as you say. Bummer our dollar is so low!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back