WAG Any college gym fans out there...?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes- very exciting...Looking forward to it all! Also looking forward to watching this years college season.

Yes! Looking forward to THIS season as well! We are fortunate that we are within driving distance of quite a few colleges with gymnastics programs (D1, D2 and D3)! We look forward to hopefully squeezing in watching at least a couple meets in person if our own crazy meet schedule allows!

How lucky- we may go see a meet or two this season, but the last few years my daughter has made me relentlessly watch ALL the televised meets with her. (We get a lot through pay sports channels). I am now quite the expert and can pretty much score the routines before the judges!

Last year the Big10 channel had gymnastics on every Friday Night. Hopefully, they will do the same this year.

Boo Bucks. lol. Go Blue.

:) Big game this week

upload_2017-11-20_16-24-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-20_16-24-5.png
    upload_2017-11-20_16-24-5.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 9
How lucky- we may go see a meet or two this season, but the last few years my daughter has made me relentlessly watch ALL the televised meets with her. (We get a lot through pay sports channels). I am now quite the expert and can pretty much score the routines before the judges!
Dang, you are good! I cant even score my own kid's, let alone college!

Dang, you are good! I cant even score my own kid's, let alone college!

Well, it’s pretty much either 9.8-10 these days I’m college gym...lol!!! We love NCAA gym in our house and can’t wait for the season. My daughter was very sad to learn Lexie Priessman was at her gym today and she didn’t have practice!! The poor child thinks she is going to LSU!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back