WAG any info/feedback about UNH gymnastics camp?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am a self taught gymnast hoping to take classes this spring. I posted earlier about starting late at 16/17-(I think I listed all of my skills). I was thinking about trying a camp this summer that wasn't too far from home so I could continue enjoying gymnastics. I do not plan to do it in college competitively (definitely don't have skill level!), but thought it would be cool to learn a few new skills! I am thinking about UNH camp. I looked at the itinerary and the camp is 4 days (not all full days), and it seems there is lots of time to do gymnastics, which will be good! The camp is about an hour from home. do you think this will be a good fit for me? I am aware I may not be grouped with kids my age. The camp said it was open to girls with no prior experience, and I just have a tiny bit. Should I give it a try? Thanks! and if anyone knows how soon it will fill up, that will be great info to know :)

My daughter never did the UNH camp. It might be a good idea for you to contact the coach holding the camp-the UNH head coach and explain your situation. He or she would be in a better position to tell you if the camp will be a good fit. Good luck.

That camp tends to cater to girls they're looking to recruit... generally as walk ons but scholarshipped as well. I feel like your age and skill level would leave you out of their loop so to speak.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back