WAG Any information on TOPS camp?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was wondering if anyone has received any TOPS camp information? Our daughter is curious to find out who she will be sharing a cabin with. And I'm curious to see if anyone has received their flight information for A camp.

Our coach has not yet heard anything so I thought I would post here to see if everyone else was in the same boat.

New to Tops and Chalk Bucket ... and wondering the same thing. My daughter is a 9 year old Level 8 and made the A camp. We have not received any flight info or cabin assignment yet either so we are in the same boat.

Coaches haven't given us any info. I assume all the girls from our gym will be in the same cabin but don't know anything for sure yet...

Has anyone received any camp info other than the flight info. yet? We assumed we would receive more information about the camp assignments and what to bring, but so far we have received nothing else and camp is this week. I have checked the old TOPs posts here but some say to bring blankets, towels and pillow but others say it is not necessary. I know they have done some upgrades so if someone can give me any current info on what to bring, and any other good advice, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply Mom2twingymnasts. Late last night we received an email from Kim Riley with the information for the camps and what to bring ... and you are correct, we are to bring bedding and towels.

I was going to pack her snow gloves but perhaps oven mitts would be a better choice. I had to laugh when I read the part that said to bring "garden gloves" ... really??? I don't think I am going to have much luck finding garden gloves within the next 24 hours so oven mitts just may have to do!

So, all kidding aside, what type of gloves would be a good choice? Should they be grippy or smooth? My daughter does strap bar all the time in her gym but they have never worn gloves. Do they have a different type of strap bar or do they just prefer the gymnasts to wear gloves?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back