Parents Any one Going to Philly?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Granny Smith ~ How awesome is that!!!! I think we're in seats 1 & 2, Section 204A, Row 1. What a small world. I will definitely look for you and your gang! We have a gymnast going, too....Amber Trani. She was actually on the national team until she had a back injury. She just had surgery a couple months ago. I doubt she'll get chosen but I know she's thrilled just to be there!! And is her name Darling or Darlene?

Anyway, I'm 5'2", reddish-blonde hair. DD is a little peanut and will probably have some kind of gymnastics shirt on. I will keep my eye out for you!

Our actual tickets I believe are seats 13 & 14 or 15 & 16, something like that and I can't guarantee that we will be in those seats, but we will be there somewhere.

Her birth name is Darling, but for many years she went by Darlene and I believe since her grandmother/guardian passed that she has choosen to go by her birth name now. Will she make, I don't know, I would be surprised if she did, but we will have fun cheering for her anyways.

I'll be on the look-out!

BTW ~ What's your first name? I would feel weird going up to you and asking if you're Granny!

Friday night I'm by myself :eek:... In section ........ 204A! Row 12.

Sunday I'm in section 210 Row 5 Seats 6-4 with DH&DD.

I'll be wearing black pants and may or may not still have my volunteer T-shirt on. (Hopefully, I'll have a bag to stick it in).

Hope to see some of you there.

Sue Z

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back