Any other NC folks here?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
Hey, anybody else on these boards from NC? I'm wondering if I actually know any of you in person.

Nope...San Diego...soon to be back in Wisconsin.

Yes, I'm originally from Wisconsin. We're ready to get back by some family in a location that we can by a nice home for a reasonable price. We bought our 850 sq. ft. condo in California two years ago for $265,000.:eek: We can get twice the home for half the price in Wisconsin.

Also, Audra will probably not be going back to work for a while after Layla is born (4/3/07)...it'll be too hard in Cali to live off the income of one coach. Great job, but it's definitely not the highest paying career choice.:(

I always wonder that too. But we are in central CA.
That actually happened to me over a year ago on the clique(book series) website. (I'm not on there anymore) . this one girl and I realized after quite awhile that we went to middle school together, but went to dif hischools. it was really weird!

:eek:

We live in a tiny mountain community in CA. We bought our house here for 185k in 2002 and now we could probably sell it between 350 & 400k. But we are not making it at all moneywise trying to live on my hubby's income. I try to contribute but with the gym schedule I haven't been able to get a "real" job. The little job I do have doesn't even pay for all the gas I use driving Gymbabi to workout. It's tough. But the only other state we have family in is OK. So I guess we'll stay here.
You are going to keep the website up still aren't you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back