Any videos of podium training from trials yet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I follow Usa gymnastics on snapchat and they have been posting little snaps of the girls... Some videos and some pics! Snapchat is usa_gym

Yes, I was just coming here to say that there are podium training videos on the USA Gymnastics page on YouTube!

Can someone explai. what podium training is? I feel like I should know, but I get images of the young women climbing up to the podium and saluting. lol. obviously that is not what podium training is, but that is the image that I get.

Can someone explai. what podium training is? I feel like I should know, but I get images of the young women climbing up to the podium and saluting. lol. obviously that is not what podium training is, but that is the image that I get.

It's a chance for them to get to train on the podium. Basically practice on the equipment that they will compete on. Gives them a feel for the arena as well. The podium can be a bit more bouncy then what they usually train on in the gym.

It's a chance for them to get to train on the podium. Basically practice on the equipment that they will compete on. Gives them a feel for the arena as well. The podium can be a bit more bouncy then what they usually train on in the gym.

And to clarify, the podium isn't the awards podium, all the events are on raised surfaces they call podiums.

And as I type the word podium over and over, what a weird word [emoji23]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back