Anyone else heard of this website?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jagwear Leotards Virtual Designer/ Gymnastic Apparel

I saw someone talking about it on a forum here, and I looked through the website, and created a couple of leos on there and it is just too cute!! Personally, I love GK and while I think GKs in-stock selection is better than this sites, this company has a wonderful custom leotard function which I consider so much better than GKs. It is way more affordable than GK, and the fabrics are just to die for. Not to mention the leotard style itself. Most of the leos on GK all have the same basic style: two thick straps on a leo with some decoration on the front. I love how on this website there is such a variety of strap styles WITH the decoration on the front!

Maybe I am looking at the wrong thing but they are all as much if not more than the GK I've seen. Except for the pre made and discount section. $80 for a leo, holly cow! They are cute though. I love melody leotards, you get to pick colors and back styles and they range from about $20-$40.

I have bought lots of Leo's from Jagwear as they are Canadian and are at the bigger meets here. Good quality, though pricey. Having Leo's shipped from the US can be even more pricey as we get charged taxes and duty at the border, plus they take forever to arrive.

Jagwears shorts are really well cut, much better than GK or Alpha Factor.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back