Anyone ever attended Woodward Summer Camp as an adult?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi,
I saw that Woodward Summer Camp is also opened to adults. Anyone ever attended the camp? I am looking for some feedback concerning the camp. I have only been practicing gymnastics for 18 months and I am not very good (moreover in my gym we only focus on floor :-().

Thanks in advance

Hey, I also heard that Woodward East let adults attend their final week in August, can't find any info on their website.

I'd really like to go. I'm about level 3, except bars more like level 1 or 2, do you think this is good enough?

Are you intending to go this year?

~Lil

Hi,I was thinking of attending next year too because since I live in Singapore it is a bit pricey for me. Hope by then I will at least get my back handspring :)

Send them an email, they're pretty prompt at getting back to you. I haven't been to Woodward, and wanted to this year, but I think I might aim for next year instead, depending on where life is at that point! And Apple, you skills are fine to attend, they don't have a minimum skill requirement

I have not gone, but i really want to go to woodward east next summer! I'm new to this forum and gymnastics so i hope to get to know you guys and hopefully will see you there :)

I am going to sign up for Week 12- I would love some feedback from anyone who has done it. Mainly I wonder how the adults are separated into levels- i.e are they mixed in with the other campers or do they keep the adults together? How many adults attend- I just want to make sure it's not me in a group of 10 year olds. haha.

I have not been recently, since they started the adult week, but I did go at age 19, one summer while I was in college. I wasn't too good, was working on walkovers and handsprings, and hadn't actually done gymnastics in a year since I left for college! Pretty sure I was the oldest gymnast there that session. I am determined to go back some year!!

~Katy

I say this every summer...I'll go next year lol. Let us know how you like it. Maybe I'll be able to make it next year!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back