Parents anyone going to the pink invitational?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are going to that meet...we got a rotten meet time though. 5:30 on Sunday night. awards are supposed to be at 8PM, which means we will be lucky to get out of there by 9 or so, and an hour and a half drive home, Yuck! It's a huge meet with 24 sessions. I think they should have limited it just a bit!

At least most of the kids have the day off the next day. DH doesn't though.

anybody know when they get the pink leos?

snowbound

Girls from DD's gym are going to this meet. I've heard it's a really fun meet to attend. I don't know any of the details, though. Have fun and good luck!

We went last year but will not be attending this year--last year's wasn't quite as large. The girls received their leo just after registering. They went into a room that had tents set up for changing. It went smoothly and was a wonderful meet for a great cause. Best of luck to your daughter!

My daughter will be there on Sunday 2nd session at11(we actually got a good time). She went there last year it was probally the nicest meet we have been to. Like the other poster said they give the leotards when you register. There was a lot of competive teams there but they gave participation awards and awards for each event plus a goody bag and a t-shirt. Remember to bring your credit card there was an area where they sold lots of nice stuff and the photographer that was there took some really great pictures.

DD is competing, but at 8:00 am on Friday.

It's the first time she'll miss school for gym, but she has been excited to go to this meet all year. She really wanted to go last year, but they didn't put it on the schedule. She can't wait to see what the leo looks like.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back