Parents Anyone having issues with Meet Scores Online?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cogymmom2dd

Proud Parent
My daughter had her L6 meet today. Her team was divided into 2 separate sessions. She is asking me how her teammates did in the session following hers and none of the L6 sessions have posted today. I didn’t track her meet because WiFi was spotty and I am running low on data, so I was unaware that this was happening until we got home. Has anyone had issues with this today or is this likely specific to this meet? Her session was at 8am and nothing has posted, it’s supposed to be in real time.

Meetscoresonline works for my kid’s meet this weekend. It’s probably the people running the meet forgot to hit the “publish” button.

My daughters last two meets haven’t been published in meetscores which is a bummer because she would be in top 100 and have her gym’s high score record. I emailed Meetscores and they were very quick to reply, but did tell me there is nothing they can do if the host gym doesn’t submit the scores properly. I did ask one gym while we were there why they weren’t loading to meet scores and they indicated it was due to poor wi fi at the meet location.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back