Anyone thinking about going?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I want to! I know we are able to get tickets through our gym that will be a little cheaper. I'd just have a hard time choosing what session I would want to go to... They would all be great! We have a boy from our gym competing in the Jr Mens session so I'd really like to watch that, but I'd like to see Sr. Women too! I live close too, it's only an hour and a half drive away.

I really wish I could go, but it's not even worth asking my parents. We live 35 hours away, driving! And when the VISA's were 20 minutes from my house a few years ago, they wouldn't even let me go! Ugh!

We have tickets for senior women Saturday night. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

I'll be at National Congress, not sure if I'll be able to make the championships, but I'm hopeful!

My daughter will be at congress this year with her coach and teammates they are so excited! She's demonstrating Wednesday Thursday and Friday:)

My daughter will be at congress this year with her coach and teammates they are so excited! She's demonstrating Wednesday Thursday and Friday:)

What an exciting opportunity! Maybe I'll see her there!

I wish I could go! One of my best friends is competing. But it's 13 hours away from where I live! (I'm still waiting for USA Gymnastics to plan an event in the SOUTH east lol)

I want to! I know we are able to get tickets through our gym that will be a little cheaper. I'd just have a hard time choosing what session I would want to go to... They would all be great! We have a boy from our gym competing in the Jr Mens session so I'd really like to watch that, but I'd like to see Sr. Women too! I live close too, it's only an hour and a half drive away.

If your gym still has tickets I wouldn't wait. At our gym we only have tickets left for junior men I believe the first day. Individually the tickets weren't bad at all. I got tickets for Sr. Women Saturday night for under 30$ a piece. We would have loved to go the other days but the congress would interfere my daughter going.. We are so glad it's in Hartford! 30 minutes away;)

Maybe after you go you can tell us how it went? Parents aren't allowed;)

If you let me know what lectures she's demo-ing in, I'll even try to get some video and send it to you! Just pm me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back