MAG Anyone use(d) Just Right grips by Gibson?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

rosiekat

Proud Parent
Asking for 2 L6 guys who need grips, but have very small hands. (They are relatively small kids, too, but with big skills so they do need the grips.) The 00 Reisport ones will probably work, but I thought I'd ask since the Just Right ones run even smaller. Sorry to bug y'all again with more grips questions - thanks to this board, I've become the on-the-spot grips expert!

Yes but they were too big for my kid. We went with 0000 bulldog ones, yes they make those, but you have to ask.

Yes but they were too big for my kid. We went with 0000 bulldog ones, yes they make those, but you have to ask.

Wow, that's so hard for me to picture since both my kids have relatively huge hands and feet! I'll have her take a look at those, too, but I am thinking the Just Right ones will be small enough. My son got the size 0 Reisport, and they looked close to fitting these kids. The Just Right ones are less expensive, too, and since the kids in question are twins, they're looking at twice the cost - they'll do whatever they need to do, but saving money is always nice.

And thanks again, folks, for being my secret weapon! ;)

My L7 is still in 00 Reisports -- he's worn the same size for two years! He was 8 when he got them and very small.

I just measured my little guys hand again for reference. His wrist-middle finger length is barely 5.5"/14cm. The 00 Reisport sizing is up to 6", so I feel like they may be too big.
Look at Turn: their size 1 fit my guy well.

I think I'm done as grip shopper for now, lol. I think from here on out, I'm just going to do it for my kid. Everyone else is scared to do the measurements, etc. - and now I'm sitting here worrying that I measured someone else's kid wrong and wasted their money. Too much stress, lol!

Reactions: sce
I think I'm done as grip shopper for now, lol. I think from here on out, I'm just going to do it for my kid. Everyone else is scared to do the measurements, etc. - and now I'm sitting here worrying that I measured someone else's kid wrong and wasted their money. Too much stress, lol!

I agree! That is too much! A coach or someone at the gym should be handling that. Or the parents. We have a person in the office that handles all of that.....

I agree! That is too much! A coach or someone at the gym should be handling that. Or the parents. We have a person in the office that handles all of that.....

We're still minus a coach, although they're making it work well for us for now. (Supposedly new coach coming in a couple of weeks...) So basically, everyone thinks someone else is taking care of it, I think. The coach who's mostly in charge of these gripless kids right now assumed they all already had grips...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back