Anyone watching the juniors?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ladybird

Proud Parent
I love that we get to watch this but I wish they would pull the cameras back a little, especially on bars!

ETA- Wanted to edit the title of this thread to add that I am referring to the P&G.

Agree about the camera work...when a gymnast does a leap or jump on floor, it would be nice to actually be able to see her legs!

Reactions: sce
I'm watching! They just mentioned they've had 3 or 4 girls pull out of the meet already, does anyone know who or why?

Malabuyo was the one who was very short on vault, limped off podium. Campbell completely botched double front dismount off bars. Was quite awkward looking. I always know it's bad when my daughter gasps too. Takes a lot to scare someone who crashes everyday at gym. Al-Ashari tweaked elbow on vault.

Sosa's beam was very frustrating. The type of performance that would really aggravate Martha, even from a junior. At that level the girls should know to take a second and regroup, especially after a second fall in a matter of seconds. She looked like a little level 5 jumping right back up on the beam.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back