Parents App for tracking meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

KSLaura

Coach
Proud Parent
Can anyone recommend a good app for tracking meets and scores? I know I saw several mentioned on here before, but I can't remember which one was better. Thanks!

I've owned several but Tumble Tally is my favorite. My daughters, however, are partial to Meetacular.

All our meets this year have been tracked using meetscoresonline.com. No need for an app. I kind of thought this was the norm these days. Is it?

And the gyms are required to post the results, so on the rare occasion it's not online, I just grab them after the meet.

I track our daughters scores. My husband and I are data people. And while our girl mostly could care less, though she likes at least 9s :) At our end of year gym Olympics/ Banquet, the girls get a yearbook. It includes team pictures, press clippings and we each do a page on our child. They get a new plate on their plaque. So their best scores of the year go in the yearbook and on their plaque. They love signing each other's books.

I just find apps difficult when it comes to moving the information elsewhere, like to an email or spreadsheet or my digital scrapbook.

I'll check out Tumble talley. Thanks!

lol---I do actually have a spreadsheet. I like to track averages, personal bests, teams scores etc... Lots of math fun. :) The kids don't seem to care too much. They like to see improvement over time though.

Another Tumble Tally user here...love it! I find sometimes the online ones like mymeetscores.com have the wrong scores or places. I've noticed 2 that have been wrong on my dd.

I'll check out Tumble talley. Thanks!

lol---I do actually have a spreadsheet. I like to track averages, personal bests, teams scores etc... Lots of math fun. :) The kids don't seem to care too much. They like to see improvement over time though.

Tumble Tally does all of that for you - averages, personal bests, team scores, team score contributors, graphs of season's scores, etc. :)

Another fan of Tumble Tally! Our coach is always asking me about scores during and after the meet, so this way I can email them to him to look over while we wait for awards. Also makes it easy to see season high scores and I use the Notes field to add any comments on the meet we might want to remember for next year.

Tumble Tally or Meetacular. Tumble Tally is more user friendly but Meetacular you can attach pictures and videos to each meet as well.

I think I've had all the apps at one time or another! I use Tumble Tally now--very user friendly. (iphone)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back