Aspire 1 jump series

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DADGYMDAD

Proud Parent
Hi. I am reading the requirements for aspire ine program. the floor, it seems like we need one switch leap, one jump that starts with both feet and a series of 2 jumps

Can anyone help me out with this ?
From what inderstand: 1 jump that can be mixed at the end of an acrobatic movement as long as it starts with both feet

1 series of 2 jumps

And a switch leap

Now, if the switch is in the series ???? And part ofnthe 2 jumps ?????do i need something more ????

Like chassé switch leap, chassé and a wolf jump?

Please help out on this one as i have looked on YouTube and there is slight difference on the routine

Thanks [emoji16]

The switch leap is typically done first in the series followed by another jump or leap (can be straddle, split leap, etc). Then the jump that starts with two feet must be after some tumbling - some do it after one of the three mandatory lines others add it after a round off.

A switch leap is a requirement in its own.

Next requirement would be a leap pass- must be 2 leaps not jumps one with a cross split.

Most often the switch split is the first leap followed by a side leap or switch side.

Then there is another requirement of a mixed series- you usually see a round off or standing back handspring follwed by split or straddle jump.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back