Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Athlete pages?

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
There has been tons of talk about college recruiting lately. If I could add a way for everyone to maintain athlete pages for their kids for recruiting purposes... would you be interested?

Obviously you could create a secondary account for this purpose so you could keep your primary account anonymous if you want.

curlygirls

Proud Parent
Sep 3, 2011
Country
USA
There has been tons of talk about college recruiting lately. If I could add a way for everyone to maintain athlete pages for their kids for recruiting purposes... would you be interested?

Obviously you could create a secondary account for this purpose so you could keep your primary account anonymous if you want.
I would be interested.

Reactions: Tumblr08 and JBS

skschlag

Proud Parent
Jul 19, 2011
Region 9
Country
USA
Depending on timing and cost. He is hitting that summer between 10th-11th grade so will hit the ground running in about 6 weeks!

Reactions: txgymfan

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Ok... you should be able to see an "athletes" tab in the main menu. I have added one athlete (my oldest daughter) really quickly so you can get the idea...

The rating section is disabled (I'll have to work on removing it). Other fields and tabs can be added to the page to hold more information.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Everyone should have permission to add athletes now. Please follow these basic rules...

1. Athletes can only be added by their own parents / legal guardians or themselves (if 16 or over).
2. All information must be true.
3. Secondary user accounts can be created to make athlete profiles in order to keep your primary account anonymous. If doing this you must inform the Admins that you have a secondary account and can only post in the forums using one account.

Let me know what needs to be fixed in that area... it's brand new so there will be some minor bugs.

Reactions: Aero