Australian Gymnastics nationals live streaming

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Watching it now. It is so exciting to see real live Australian Senior level gymnastics.

I have a couple of questions. The ladies seem to be having a bit of trouble with the floor - is it an unusually bouncy floor? And what is the ugly (in my extremely limited-knowledge opinion) side somersault weird thing they all seem to be doing on the beam? It looks difficult but not very elegant.

I had no idea Georgia Rose Brown was so tall. I love seeing tall elite gymnasts (nothing to do with my little IDP gymnast having GRB's height as her predicted adult height of course....).

Thank you! I tried to find a stream this morning but couldn't.
Do you know if they are going to continue for rg/tramp/acro next week?

The only sessions being recorded were the MAG/WAG Junior and Seniors, if I remember correctly.
I meant for the live stream not the tv recording.
Not that I got it working last week so not hopeful for this week, lol.
The one for nsw state was much easier to use.

The streaming for the NSW state championships was excellent.

I hope there was enough interest in the National stream for it to be seen as something worth doing routinely at national and state competitions. The highest number of people I saw online on Friday night was 650. But I found it really hard to find the link to the stream until the event actually started so I wonder if the numbers reflected the level of interest or the ease of participation.

I agree about finding the link for the streaming - it was hard to find! They kept saying you could get there via the GA website, but I never found where! I waited until they posted the link on FB.

I enjoyed the coverage.

Channel 1 (part of the 10 free to air network) is showing the highlights of this event at 3pm today (Sat) and tomorrow. I don't know if they're showing the same thing twice or if it'll be different each day.

They posted that in Facebook and I meant to watch it but somehow forgot at the time! Was too busy doing Uni work and then taking the dog for a walk. If it's on tomorrow I might try to see some then.

I'm itching for the commonwealth games to start so I can see some gymnastics action. Hopefully, they show more on tv than they did for the Olympics in 2012! And replays at good times of the day.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back