Off Topic Australian Olympian on Ninja Warrior

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have a real soft spot for Olivia Vivian. She is always fun to watch. Some people here might know her from NCAA where, after the Olympics she competed for Oregon State for four years. Then she went back to Australia and back on to our national team. And somewhere in all that she came back from a broken back leading to months in bed, and managed to get a bar skill named after her.

Anyway, I was thrilled to see her get up the wall the other night. She was a little bit slow through the course compared to the men, but hopefully she can bring it again for the semis!

Another two former Olympic gymnasts made it up the warped wall on Sunday night (and a third missed the wall but still qualified for the semis). One Australian gymnast and one from NZ. Amazing that people so tiny can throw themselves up something so high. It is going to be great to see so many women in the semi finals.

We love Australian Ninja Warrior here (it is only the second season so it is still exciting). My little gymnast wants to grow up to be a Ninja Warrior.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News